We’ve all gone through a stage in our lives where we’ve used Pantene, right? Only to be scolded by our hairdressers at our next salon visit (raise your hand if your hairdresser has given you the silicone build-up spiel…)
While I totally understand the perspective of our trusted hairdressers, I also see the appeal of the artificial glossy shine Pantene gives the hair, and why it’s so tempting to keep in your shower.
But, what if I told you, there’s a product that’ll give you MORE shine than the silicone-filled supermarket stuff, but it’s completely free from silicones and sulphates, it’s vegan and it’s suitable for every hair type?
Tell Me More:
I’d like to personally introduce you to Christophe Robin’s Hydrating Melting Mask. Yes, it’s a hell of a lot more expensive than Pantene, but if it saves you another lecture from your hairdresser, could it be worth it?
As someone who’s not often wowed by haircare, I struggled to lift my jaw off the ground after using this product – and that’s barely even an exaggeration. The instant glossy shine this hydrating mask gives the hair looks like a filter. Can you tell I’m obsessed with it?
All The Details:
– The vegan-friendly, cruelty-free formula comes in completely recyclable packaging
– Prevents knotty strands and static hair caused by beanies, heating, scarves etc
– The ultra-light creamy texture melts into the hair & a little goes a long way
– It only needs to be left on for 5 mins & can replace your conditioner
– Instantly softens hair & adds radiance even to dull locks
– Hydrates & nourishes dry, damaged and colour-treated hair types
What’s In It?
The key ingredient of Christophe Robin’s Hydrating Melting Mask is Aloe Vera – rich in vitamins, amino acids and nutrients, it deeply hydrates the hair. Accompanied by Flaxseed Oil, a superseed oil enriched in fatty acids, this blend of ingredients boosts the hair fibre’s resilience and elasticity.
Vitamin E protects the hair from environmental damage that can cause further dryness, while a blend of nourishing oils including Sunflower and Argan Oils combat existing dryness and add shine and softness.
View this post on Instagram