Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream 50ml 50ml
4.6 of 35 reviews
4 instalments of $10.73
4 instalments of $10.73
Is this for you?
Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream deeply cleanses but also maintains the pH balance so that the acidic barrier protecting your skin is not broken down. It maintains and supports the skin's natural moisture level.
- Cruelty Free
What customers say
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- Sensitivity and redness
- Normal to dry
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.6 of 35 reviews
89% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I have acne prone skin and this cleanser didn’t irritate my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Definitely recommend.
Most Helpful Criticism
Natures heat friend
Very gentle and nourishing. It goes on creamy with soft exfoliation and leaves my face feeling very soft, smooth and fresh. I love the smell.
Nourishing and EffectiveThis cleansing cream feels so nice and luxe when applied. It's nourishing and non-irritating plus does a good job at removing makeup. The only downer is the size. I wish they made it in bigger packaging as I find I use it up too quickly.
Natures heat friendVery gentle and nourishing. It goes on creamy with soft exfoliation and leaves my face feeling very soft, smooth and fresh. I love the smell.
really goodAnother great product from the line. I would recommend this to anyone!
Non irritatingFound this to be good at balancing my skin. I use it in the morning or as a second cleanse in the evening.
The only issue I have is the recommended use. The company suggests you roll it onto damp skin rather than sweep back and forth which I find a bit strange.
GreatI have acne prone skin and this cleanser didn’t irritate my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Definitely recommend.
softeningThis is very nourishing so if you have dry skin I would definitely recommend it! It goes on very creamy and leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth afterwards.
LOVE ITThis is such a good face wash!!! it makes my skin feel so clean and soft, it definitely gets all the dirt out and even helps clear my acne I love this so much
Can't really fault it!An all around lovely cleanser. Gentle but leaves the skin feeling clean! I like that it isn't packed with synthetic fragrances or soap. A really nice balancing cleanser I always return to.
gentle cleanserthis is great for sensitive skin and works as a nice gentle cleanser.
face wash and scrubI love everything about this. The scent, the gentle exfoliating texture, and the way my skin looks after using it. The only downside is I have to take my eye makeup off separately since it is a bit of a scrub but I don't mind but didnt realise when buying
Love!I love this cleanser / exfoliate. It is quick and easy to use in the shower, doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and moist.
Lovely product, but be careful on sensitive skinI love the smell and texture of this product, but find it is too strong for my sensitive skin. I've ended up switching to Dr Hauscha's Cleansing Milk, as it provides a gentler clean
Very gentle cleanseIf you have sensitive skin, this is a great cleanser. It's not too harsh and is also great for dry skin
Gentle exfoliating that works.This is a gentle exfoliating cream but still works nicely on my skin. It leaves my skin visibly cleaner and smoother but doesn’t feel scratchy or irritated after, so no ‘burning sensation’ after applying your toner like you’ve put something on a cut. It’s also easy to use because you squeeze the amount you want out of a tube so easy to control the amount that you want. I squeeze it straight into the palm of my hand and add a couple of drops of water onto it and gently give it a bit of a rub. Don’t add too much water or it will become too watery and you’ll lose it all... I’ve done that a few times. You’ll notice it makes it a bit ‘creamier’ and softer and easier to apply to your face smoothly, then apply and gently does it. Harsh rubbing isn’t necessary and if you need it creamier just dab a little bit of extra water onto your face. A good rinse after and that’s it!
Great cleanser, bit tricky to useI liked this cleanser as its gentle yet effective. However I prefer something very quick to use in the shower. The whole Hauschka cleansing routine is amazing & I really should take more time to commit to it! But Im not able to at this stage so I find I don't use the cleanser as directed (looked up technique on YouTube) and end up becoming a bit frustrated.
GentleA very good but gentle cleanser. Gives my face a good clean.
The only one to useLove this because it really gives your skin a deep cleanse whilst
still being gentle
Very gentleThis is great for a gentle cleanse or if you have dry skin. Feels nice and doesn't leave skin feeling to dry
I highly recommendI have used this for some years now and always leaves face feeling fresh and clean
Interesting!I loved how this product made my skin feel and look! I was glowing and felt so clean! However after a month or so my skin really started to break out and when I stopped using it, the break outs reduced. I have really oily skin and I’m very prone to break outs. I regularly restrict my diet and have to be careful with all skin products to keep it under control.
But if you’re not in this category then I definitely recommend!!
cleanser plusI use this cleanser in the morning to refresh my skin after sleep but also as a way to give my face a mini massage. It is an unusual formulation - a bit like an oatmeal scrub/mask - but feels cleansing, refining and soothing at the same time. It is a great way to wake up my face in the morning and give myself a bit of focused care at the same time.
Your skin will thank you in the long termI discovered this brand and have used this cleanser since I was in my early thirties and have been diligent with it every day and I'm so glad I did. I'm now in my late forties but who can tell? Not a soul.
Happy skinThis is the first time I've tried this product and my skin is absolutely loving it!
The calming properties keep my sensitive face looking and feeling soft, bright and clean, with no redness which I often get after cleansing.
Love the technique too ... it's like a mini massage.
I've used this both in the evening as a second cleanser and in the morning on its own.
Haven't been this happy with a product in a long time!
Amazing!!absolutely beautiful product not like an abrasive scrub gently removes dead skin cells and i love how it works with the skin rather than tearing it apart!
Awesome exfoliatorI have really sensitive skin but this product isn't aggravating despite it being quite exfoliating. If I don't use this for a few days I really notice it, and usually start to break out. If my skin is a bit clogged or around 'that time of the month' I will often use it at night time as well. My skin feels super smooth, soft and clean after using this every morning. Although it seems a bit pricey, you don't need to use much so the tube lasts for quite a while. I think I will use this for years to come!
Great cleanserSlightly grainy cream texture, nice herbal smell. Cleans and soothes my dry skin leaving it moisturized and perfectly clean
Great winter cleanser!I love all things Dr. Hauschka and this cleanser is my new go-to winter cleanser. I tend to avoid exfoliating cleansers because my sensitive skin becomes very dry during the cooler months, but this one is extremely gentle, and it's actually quite moisturising without feeling greasy at all. My skin feels velvety soft after I use this cleanser and paired with a light moisturiser, my skin feels clean, smooth and comfortable all day long. A little goes a long way and I love that it smells like something that was made in a garden rather than in a lab.
Well worth the moneyI use it each 2-3 days and it helps to keep the open pores clear and not as noticeable. Also my skin feels softer and is smoother. One of the best products I have come across - so pleased I received it in a sample as that is what started me at first - now a fan.
- I first tried this as part of the oily skincare trial kit and was unsure - my skin felt oily afterwards and a little congested. However it all came down to the method of application - a generous dollop (I tend to need more than what the tube prescribes), mixed with a lot of water, then gentlly massaged and rolled, left on a few minutes, then massaged again with a little more water. Encouraed by this late success and seduced by the clean, elegant aesthetic of the orange and white tube I went out on a limb and bought a full size. Now I love it! My skin really has less blackheads and looks calm and polished. I still get a few minor congestion issues but oily skin is in my genetics so probably can do nothing about that. Really happy with this product though I wish it came in a bigger tube - loses half a point for that alone.
- This cleanser is simply beautiful. I use it in the morning and sometimes in the evening after i have removed my makeup (it's not effective for removing makeup - really the only bad thing i can say about it). You need a small amount and whilst the tube it comes in is small - there are no 'nasty' preservatives in it so it's probably good that the tube isn't bigger. It leaves your skin clean yet feeling soft and hydrated. It's recommended for all skin types and recommended for oilier skin types twice a day. Love it and am never without it. I take it with me even when i'm travelling.
- An indulgent cleansing cream, which has a unique texture and smell. But this tube of cleanser is magical. My skin notices the difference when I have the pleasure of using this product. I use a small amount, every 2nd or 3rd day. I roll and gentle rub into the skin, lightly massaging the skin to spread the cream all over, paying particular attention to the nose, forehead and chin. A devine product from Dr Hauschka. My skin feels incredibly clean, soft, smooth and looking lovely! It does cost a little more than what my budget allows for but sometimes I just have to make an exception for this truly fantastic product!
- this cleanser is my HG , will NEVER be without this . It has helped keep those annoying little bumps at bay & i really feel like mt skin is improving , like i am doing something extra good . it is not like other cleansers & actually isn't a cream as such , very gently exfoliating & cleansing for my combo skin .
- Great morning cleanser. The first thing you will notice about this product is the smell. Horrible smell however you get over it and the product it totally worth it. I use it in the mornings only and is great at gently cleaning your skin, no stripping at all. I probably wouldn't recommend it to cleanse off makeup however. It's quite expensive for only a little 50ml and I wish it came in a bigger size however I will continue to use as it is a fantastic product.
- This is a really gorgeous morning cleanser. It's beautiful when you're getting your skin ready for the day's makeup. It's a thick creamy paste with soft grains (imagine if you put some soggy weetbix through the food processor - sounds silly but that's the kind of texture we're talking) which exfoliates only very gently, but leaves skin feeling really soft and smooth. I've used it in the mornings, as it's not really a makeup-removing type of cleanser, in my opinion. That said, I'm sure many people use it in the evenings after removing their makeup. The smell is a bit different but I got used to it right away. I second what everyone else has said - the tube is too small! On that note, it is quite expensive for a small amount of product, so I took two stars off "value for money".
- Words cannot express how much I love this stuff. Most cleansers are fleeting affairs, but true love lasts a lifetime! It's a weird texture - sort of like a grainy paste - and it smells weird too, but not bad, just sort of yeasty and wholesome. Gentle enough to use every morning in the shower, and keeps my skin smooth and the blackheads at bay. My only quibble - why don't they make a larger tube?! I go through a tube every 4-5 weeks and I use it all year round.