Shop Vegan Haircare
Maybe you’re living that plant-based lifestyle for environmental reasons, maybe you’re big on animal rights, maybe it’s just a personal choice. Whatever your reasons, we respect them, and we’re here to help you find the vegan hair products you need. After all, doing the right thing shouldn’t be compromising on lush hair. For shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products made without animal products, you’re in the right place.
Which haircare brands are completely vegan at Adore Beauty?
Sometimes it’s best to just keep it simple, right? If you’re not interested in checking over what’s what to find the vegan products in a brand, these ones are for you. Every item from these brands is vegan.
- Olaplex, for bond-restoring, hair-rebuilding, innovative products
- Pureology, for gentle, colour-friendly products tailored to suit your hair concerns
- Coco & Eve, for a hair mask that smells like heaven and has hundreds of glowing customer reviews
- Klorane, for botanical products specialised for different hair types
- Green People, for certified organic haircare made without SLS/SLES, alcohol, or artificial fragrances
- Virtue, for luxury, cruelty free hair care that’s backed by science
- IGK, for stylist-designed hair products that smell incredible and protect that hair against UV
- Mr. Smith, for Australian-made hair care with style and substance (this one is only 95% vegan but we hope you don't mind us including it)
Which vegan products are best for damaged hair?
One name springs to mind here: Olaplex. If your hair needs some serious repair, their No. 3 treatment has your name on it. Of course, there’s also the ELEVEN Miracle Hair Treatment, or the Pureology Hydrate Superfood Vitality Treatment. Have a browse and see what you like the look of.
What other vegan hair products should I look out for?
Great question. Mr. Smith Blond is a winner if you’re looking to tone any brassiness out of your hair, and despite the name, it actually suits brunettes as well since its pigments are blue-violet. It’s a winner. The VIRTUE Restorative Treatment Mask is kind of amazing, too.