Shop Derma Rollers
Derma Rollers - a cult beauty tool that aids with reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting absorption and stimulating collagen production. These DIY devices contain hundreds of mini medical-grade needles that gently puncture the surface of the skin, improving penetration and encouraging cellular renewal.
What are the benefits of using a Derma Roller?
- This skincare tool creates very small micro-channels that improve ingredient penetration
- A must-have for those who use active skincare products as it aids with absorption
- Improves the speed at which skincare results occur
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Promote a brighter, even complexion
- Assist product penetration
- Target fine lines and wrinkles
What Derma Rollers does Adore Beauty stock?
A dermal roller that helps active ingredients to work at their maximum potency. A must-have for aiding with stimulating collagen and elastin production, Mukti Microneedle Dermal Roller uses a fine titanium alloy that is easy to sterilise and contains 540 needles at 0.25mm in length.
Get the most out of your skincare regime by investing in a Derma Roller such as the Aesthetics Rx Derma Roller which can increase the penetration of your serums by up to 90% while also stimulating elastin and collagen production within your skin.
How do you use a Derma Roller?
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
- The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.